Click column header to sort
The world of drones, autonomous vehicles and ROVs is growing and Gladiator Technologies is growing along with it.
Located in Snoqualmie, Washington, Gladiator Technologies Division of LKD Aerospace was founded in 2005 to design and manufacture high performance MEMS-based inertial sensors and systems to high-value air, land and sea applications. We have an immediate opening for a fulltime R & D Engineer – Inertial.
Design and develop inertial algorithms for use in the existing IMU, Gyroscopic, INS/GPS products. Support all inertial systems development including mathematical support for software developments, design and schematic review of sensor and microprocessor boards and related surface hardware equipment. Collaborate with mechanical engineering for system packaging and test engineering for calibration and testing of current and future products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise the development and implementation of Extended Kalman filtering with RTK in the current INS/GPS products including the LMRK005, and LMRK60 products and future product developments.
- Provide support in the debugging and optimization of current inertial systems including the VG/GPS, GPSA, INS/GPS (w/fixed gain Kalman filtering) and the INS/GPS using the EKF modules.
- Provide analytical support for the development and commercialization of the inertial accelerometer projects.
- Work in close cooperation with senior scientific staff to ensure that the engineering projects and product development theoretical work is maintained for future systems development.
- Interact and mentor junior engineering staff to ensure effective development of their knowledge and expertise related to inertial systems development and testing.
- Assist in the specification and development of the hardware and software systems needed to provide an optimal test environment so that product developments are thorough and complete prior to the product commercialization.
- Support executive management in their pursuit of new technologies which lead the market segments we currently exploit including the aerospace, defense, space and transportation industries.
- MS or PhD in Inertial Engineering, Aeronautics and Astronautics, Transportation and Robotics or similar is strongly preferred.
- US citizenship required to comply with U.S. DOD citizenship and ITAR flow-down requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics and or Computer Science is also preferred.
- Skilled in project management with the ability to multi-task.
- Skilled in using MSOffice suite, MATLAB, OrCAD or Altium, LabVIEW, FEA or CFD software (ANSYS or similar) and familiarity with Solidworks is preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles, DFM, DOE and TQ systems is required.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to work well in a highly motivated team environment.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability and interest in mentoring and facilitating the learning and experience of junior engineers is very important.
Gladiator Technologies offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a professional, collaborative, and positive team-oriented work environment in a rapidly growing organization. We value performance and commitment to quality in our workforce and encourage all high performance qualified candidates to apply.
LKD Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Located in Snohomish, WA, Ellipse Global, together with its subsidiary companies, Incident Catering Services, GFP Emergency Services and OK’S Cascade Company, LLC is one of the largest integrated mobile support services and disaster relief companies in North America. Founded over 45 years ago, as a pioneer in remote catering for forest firefighters, the Company has transformed itself into a market leader in event support and logistics, crisis management and incident response. For more information visit our website at http://ellipse-global.com/ .
We are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant with emphasis on Accounts Receivable to join our Finance team. This position is responsible for a wide variety of financial and accounting activities for the company.
A successful candidate is able to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, with the highest level of personal and business ethics, including confidentiality. We operate in several states and our ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of Business/Sales tax reporting.
If you are a solutions-oriented, customer service focused individual, who is self-motivated with high accuracy and attention to detail, please apply today!
- Prepares invoices to customers and manages receivables according to schedules.
- Reviews monthly, quarterly and/or annual business tax returns for a variety of States, Counties and Cities across the U.S.
- Maintains customer files by job for contracts, orders, and vouchers, and works with sales and operations on transactions.
- Understands Revenue Recognition Rules in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures for our various business lines.
- Conducts studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization's customer invoicing, cash application and Base Camp accounting operations.
- Collects appropriate data and is responsible for state, and local business sales tax returns.
- College degree preferred; plus 2 – 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent critical reasoning, quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with general ledger functions with emphasis on accounts receivable and the month-end close process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
Northwest Naturals, a leading supplier of premium specialty blended and custom formulated juice concentrates, is looking for an Entry Level Production Worker to join our team in Bothell. The Production Worker will be responsible for efficiently batching, blending, filling, and preparing various products to be shipped to customers.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a fun, growing company. If you are reliable, hardworking, and looking for an entry level position in the food production industry, apply today!
We offer competitive compensation at $18/hour DOE, excellent benefits, and a great Bothell location!
- Read batch sheets, pull ingredients, and blend batches according to customer specifications.
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner to move products and ingredients on and off of loading docks and trucks.
- Perform clean-up and sanitation of work area.
- Follow all industrial and food safety requirements.
Required Skills and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- Strong work ethic and ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25-50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 60 lbs.
- Sanitation Training, GMP Training, and a Valid Forklift Operator's License, preferred. In-house training will be provided if needed.
To Apply: Please start our online application process today. We are only able to accept local candidates.
Northwest Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sturtevant's experience is all about knowledge and premium service. It starts when you log on or walk into one of our stores and continues long after your purchase has been made. That may be why Ski Magazine recognized us as a Gold Medal Shop of The Year. (We are pretty proud of that!) The knowledge you experience is a direct result of our staff’s commitment to our sports, whether it is waiting for that first chair on a powder day, countless hours on the court or early mornings behind the boat. From our owners to each employee, the passion of each of these sports runs deep.
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Lead Associate for our 5600 sq. ft. warehouse in Bellevue. We offer competetive pay and great benefits.
Shift: This is a full-time position with varying hours throughout the year.
- Coordinate rental inventory with managers and supervisors at Ski Mart locations.
- Organize and store the rentals in the warehouse.
- Be able to lead and direct helpers when pulling rentals.
- Replenish and deliver rentals to the Ski Mart locations on schedule.
- Store and repair broken rental items and make new pairs of mismatched items.
- Keep warehouse tidy and neat.
- Pull and approve retail and rental auto replenishment.
- Transfer retail out of back stock when requested by a manager.
- Freight log in-coming shipment.
- Find out if a PO is uploaded and stage the order to be received.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner according to company policies and standards.
- Be energetic, motivated, and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Be independent and move on to different tasks when finished.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Clean driving record with the ability to drive a full size van.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with retail POS systems is preferred.
- Be able to use pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment properly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
You may also drop off resumes in person to our store at: 13131 NE 20th St, Bellevue WA 98005.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives?
Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
We are looking for a part-time Sales Manager in Roswell, GA to help us change more lives & to bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Dream Dinners Sales Manager, you will play multiple roles – Customer Service Guru, Team Leader, and Sales Rock Star.
In this position, you will:
- Run the front of the house – With a focus on sales and service.
- Hire, Train, and Equip your team for success.
- Maintain a fun and positive store environment.
- Follow up with guests & have a meaningful impact on their lives.
- Lead your team to exceed goals & expectations.
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Love having goals to meet & will try new methods to hit them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
- Hourly Pay & Bonus Structure for a job well done.
- Fantastic food discount program.
If the Apron fits, wear it! Please submit your cover letter and resume today!
Since 1942, Boyer Children's Clinic has provided Puget Sound-area children with special needs with early intervention services designed to help them reach their maximum potential and improve their quality of life. In addition to helping children, we also provide valuable support services to parents that teach them to be the best advocates possible. To learn more about what we do, please visit https://www.boyercc.org/.
Boyer is currently seeking a full-timeSpeech-Language Pathologist to provide evaluative, therapeutic, and consultative services for children with neuromuscular disorders and/or developmental delays who are delayed in speech, language, pre-speech (feeding), pre-linguistic (cognitive), and/or hearing abilities.
Major Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assessment and speech and language treatment for agency children in client homes, at other community sites, and in the center.
- Assess, evaluate, andprovide direct/indirect consultative services to assigned children.
- Provide initial behavioral hearing assessment for new children and refer for formal audio logical evaluation as appropriate.
- Establish and carry out therapy programs according to each child's needs.
- Coordinate program with parent, provide parent training, and collaborate with child's other therapy and with teachers for individual and/or group programs.
- Perform case management and other administrative requirements.
- Act as case manager for specific children.
- Document assessment, program, and progress of each child including periodic written reports, Individual Education Plan or Individual Family Service Plan, and videotape recordings as appropriate.
- Make and/or order equipment, assessment, or therapy materials.
- Provide training, care coordination, assistance with access, program planning, interagency coordination, and administrative functions to support Medicaid programs.
- Perform training-related duties.
- Arrange for and provide observations and practicum experiences for speech therapy students.
- Attend in-service programs and share information from recently attended professional meetings with staff.
- Masters of Science degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology. Background in neurogenic speech disorders and language disorders is preferred.
- 2 years of experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist working with children who have disabilities is desired.
- D.T. training and experience in the handling of children with cerebral palsy and the treatment of neuromuscular and developmental problems is desired.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with children, parents, staff, co-workers, and physicians.
- Ability to instruct parents and other persons involved in the handling and management of the impaired child.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess valid Washington State Driver’s License and automobile insurance.
To Apply: Please apply online by submitting your cover letter and resume in a singleMS Word document today!
Boyer Children’s Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catalysis is more than just a digital agency. We are a tight knit group of technically capable experts who share a passion for creativity and innovation within our digital world! We are currently seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to support our agency in the planning, design, and performance of descriptive and statistical analyses as they relate to our clients’ specific marketing objectives.
We enjoy a casual, dog-friendly culture, and are located in a unique historic building in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Smart, inventive co-workers are helping the company grow to national recognition and you could be part of it!
Essential Duties include:
- Understand client business needs, design data structures and attribute implementations, and select analyses that are consistent with project goals
- Identify the proper unit of analysis (individual, segment, population) and perform statistical and data mining analyses to support our clients’ marketing objectives
- Validate data, specify data transformations, and work closely with multiple internal teams to ensure that we have actionable data for analyses and reporting to support our clients' strategic and tactical directions
- Develop test plans for accurate and statistically valid reporting and conduct quality tests of measurement results for online initiatives
- Make optimization recommendations based on analyses to support integrated campaign strategy, including targeting and response measurement, email performance, local search, and banner advertising
- Perform advanced analyses to identify KPIs and drivers of customer behavior
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate everyone working on a project with well-thought-out ideas and direction
The successful candidate will be naturally inquisitive, able to work both as a team member and independently, thoughtfully react to evolving client requirements, and be able to deliver sound conclusions based on available data, results, outside research, and other documentation.
- Bachelors or Masters in an analytical discipline
- Four or more years of experience in marketing analytics with a command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in optimizing campaigns
- Understanding of basic and advanced data and analysis concepts
- Experience with Microsoft data repositories
- Competency in a some of the following tools: SQL, SPSS, SAS, Power BI, Data Modeler, Marketo, ExactTarget, SFMC, Webtrends, Google Analytics, Omniture, Insight
- Experience with reporting on complex projects involving multiple response groups under a variety of treatments, or A/B testing experience
- Demonstrated client service excellence and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances while achieving results with accuracy and precision
- Proven track record of formulating and testing hypotheses that maximize business value for the client
- Experience transforming data into a form suitable for the desired statistical or data mining analysis
Order Fulfillment Team Members - Full-time
COMC takes the latest technology and applies it to card collecting. We desire to continually impress our customers by offering the best service and making it easier and more fun to collect cards! Visit www.comc.com for more information or hear our employees talk about what it’s like to work for COMC by clicking Here!
COMC has an exciting immediate opportunity for an Order Fulfillment Team Member to join our team in Auburn, WA! This is an entry-level positionfor someone looking to start their career!
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and the dexterity to work quickly using both hands to process small and valuable items.
- Full-time: Monday - Friday, 6am-2pm or 10am-6pm
- A professional, fun, friendly, and supportive work environment.
- Hands-on work experience and company training.
- Very casual dress code!
- $13.00/hour starting salary and great benefits package; Medical, Dental, and start earning PTO accrued hourly from start!
- Retrieve and process warehouse orders through a computerized system
- Provide fast and accurate retrieval and processing of outgoing orders
- Demonstrates delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care over extended periods of time and at a swift pace
- Report errors and missing inventory to shipping lead
- Interpret and prepare invoices
- Participate in the inspection and physical count of incoming and outgoing materials
- Verify goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintain inventory and handle items with care
- Assist leads and managers in all organization projects
- High School diploma/GED or the equivalent training and experience
- Familiar with sports cards, gaming cards, or collectible items preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Basic mathematical & computer skills
If you excel in a work environment where there is a lot of laughter, respect and teamwork, join us! Asure Consulting is a leader in outsourced human resources management and has handled the HR function for small to mid-size companies in the Puget Sound area for more than 30 years. We have an immediate opportunity to join our Recruitment team. Continued professional growth and learning is emphasized!
A successful applicant for this position will be highly organized and able to handle competing priorities with a healthy sense of humor and a commitment to success. You'll present yourself as a professional, demonstrate excellent rapport building skills, and have a strong ability and desire to provide great client service.
This position will primarily assist with and/or manage the hiring function for clients in a variety of industries. You'll work closely with the team and client hiring managers to ensure an accurate representation of position qualifications, adequate applicant flow, and an expedited hiring process. Responsibilities include writing/placing ads, researching sourcing options, screening resumes, conducting phone screens and reference checks, scheduling interviews, etc. The position may also assist other HR team members with exit/entrance interviews, job description creation, file audits, trainings, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 1 year related experience
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong writing skills and a gift for attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Comfortable taking on new tasks and working independently
Peekay, a rapidly growing, successful specialty retailer is currently searching for a motivated and hard-working Retail Operations Specialist to join our high-caliber team.
Retail Operations Specialist is a vital support role, and will directly and indirectly influence many other aspects of the organization. We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is forward thinking, detail-oriented, and open to feedback.
If you are a vivacious, smart, hungry, and creative individual who enjoys working in a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment, please apply today!
Retail Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Facilitate with the rolling out of our new training program throughout our 43 retail stores
- Set up employees in the directory and POS
- Copywriting and editing of policy and procedures
- Assist buyers with logical workflows and spreadsheets
- Maintain retail operations files and electronic files, including monthly retail calendar
- Populate templates for current retail facing contests, recognition/awards, and motivational materials
- Be the liaison with warehouse to solve customer issues
- Support performance appraisal process
- Working directly with Operations Manager to help with retail operations work overflow and special projects as assigned
Retail Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant retail operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Customer service orientation and proven problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in Learning Management Software (LMS) preferred.
- Strong Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills, required.
- Consistent access to reliable transportation for occasional travel to retail stores.
- Familiarity with inventory software, database software and POS systems strongly preferred.
- Prior sales experience a plus.
- Comfortable working with and analyzing data to provide actionable recommendations.
- Must be comfortable working with adult-oriented subject matter.
“There is a lot of opportunity for training and financial growth.”– Current BelRed Employee
“I found over $100,000 annual income was easily within my range
while maintaining a great work/life balance”– Current BelRed Employee
BelRed Energy Solutions is a dominant heating, cooling and plumbing company that values both its employees and customers. We're growing and are looking for a Certified Plumber with excellent work ethic and a white hat service mentality to sell, upgrade and repair residential HVAC & plumbing systems that improve comfort, health, safety, and energy efficiency.
If you're looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, and rewarded for results, then apply today! Compensation includes exceptional earnings potential, benefits, company vehicle, vacation and holiday pay, and more.
As a Plumber with BelRed, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. $3,500 signing bonus and a $3,500 retention bonus. 1st year income of $80K+ commission, ($120K+ potential) with a modern truck, top quality products, and full benefits! High achievers only apply today.
- No On Call Schedule; family and fun friendly work schedule
- Tablet, cell phone, company car, gas card, good to go pass
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, health reimbursement allowance
- Employee assistance program
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better plumber tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Work to meet goals with a “can do” selling spirit
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Maintains the standards of all BelRed policies and procedures while being pleasant, respectful, and helpful
- Technical/mechanical aptitude (no specific skills required)
- Basic computer skills including competence with MS Office and new systems
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must