“There is a lot of opportunity for training and financial growth.”– Current BelRed Employee
“I found over $100,000 annual income was easily within my range
while maintaining a great work/life balance”– Current BelRed Employee
BelRed Energy Solutions is a dominant heating, cooling and plumbing company that values both its employees and customers. We're growing and are looking for a Certified Plumber with excellent work ethic and a white hat service mentality to sell, upgrade and repair residential HVAC & plumbing systems that improve comfort, health, safety, and energy efficiency.
If you're looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, and rewarded for results, then apply today! Compensation includes exceptional earnings potential, benefits, company vehicle, vacation and holiday pay, and more.
As a Plumber with BelRed, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. $3,500 signing bonus and a $3,500 retention bonus. 1st year income of $80K+ commission, ($120K+ potential) with a modern truck, top quality products, and full benefits! High achievers only apply today.
- No On Call Schedule; family and fun friendly work schedule
- Tablet, cell phone, company car, gas card, good to go pass
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, health reimbursement allowance
- Employee assistance program
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better plumber tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Work to meet goals with a “can do” selling spirit
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Maintains the standards of all BelRed policies and procedures while being pleasant, respectful, and helpful
- Technical/mechanical aptitude (no specific skills required)
- Basic computer skills including competence with MS Office and new systems
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must