Premier Golf Centers, a Seattle based company that operates 9 municipal golf courses throughout the Puget Sound region, is looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for the overall Food and Beverage operation at the Bellevue Golf Course. This includes satellite operations such as beverage carts, banquet facilities and any other area necessary to produce and serve food items. Our ideal candidate will have financial skills and hands on operations in the food service industry.
In this role, you will establish and maintain the highest standard of customer service for the Bellevue Café, banquet facilities, and on-course concessions. You will ensure thorough training and management adherence to the customer service standard by the service staff. Provide better than expected banquet services in presentation and execution. Establish tight inventory controls of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, foods, and supplies; as well as maintain alcohol service standards and controls. Achieve or exceed budget goals of sales, costs of sales and labor costs. Active hands on management ensures that systems are used to reach your financial, operating, staffing and marketing areas of responsibility.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where your talents are recognized and your ideas valued!
- Manage and direct all services, operations and activities of the Bellevue Café dining room, express counter, the bar, the patio and on-course F&B services.
- Coordinate all banquets, events, meetings, etc. in the second floor community rooms and terrace facilities.
- Lead team including restaurant, kitchen, and bar staff. This includes hiring, training and scheduling of staff members.
- Manage alcohol service, controls, and inventory; banquet and event sales; and manage marketing and communications.
- Ensure that staff is trained on proper food preparation, proper and legal alcoholic beverage service, kitchen safety techniques and understands health standards
- Maintain relationships with our F&B vendors.
- Monitor equipment performance and schedule repairs as needed.
- Communicate with other department managers to ensure appropriate staff levels for all events.
- Preferred minimum of two years in restaurant or front of the house management and two years of banquet and/or catering experience.
- Leadership skills in high volume fast casual type operation.
- Prefer experience with opening new or remodeled food service operations.
- Food and Beverage experience must include bar management, line cook, banquet sales, menu planning, inventory control, food costing, and purchasing.
- Banquet and catering experience should include golf tournament event planning, business meeting planning and party planning.
- Must have experience hiring, training and scheduling staff members.
- King County food handler and liquor server certifications are required.
- Financial competencies in key food, labor, variable cost, and ideal costs are required.
- Ability to learn quickly and fill multiple roles in food operation.
- Must be First Aid CPR Certificated, or willing to obtain certification.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills are required; prefer experience with Food Cost management software.
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Pay and Benefits:
Total compensation will be $50-60,000 based on salary, tips, and bonus potential. We offer a strong benefits package including 401K, Health Insurance, Vacation, Sick time, employee Pricing on Golf Merchandise and Golf Privileges.