Based in Woodinville, WA, SkoFlo Industries is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of chemical injection valves for the offshore petroleum industry. We are seeking a Drafter to join our innovative and accomplished team.
The Drafter will be responsible for working with the engineering department to develop new drawings for products and revise existing drawings and documents. The Drafter will also maintain our Engineering Change Notice database and our MRP system in support of ongoing projects and manufacturing methods.
- Maintain assembly drawings, bill of materials (BOM), and production procedures to support manufacturing and customer requirements.
- Design basic tooling, parts, and drawings as well as standard product general arrangement and bill of material drawings.
- Work closely with project engineers to implement customer drawing request changes.
- Ensure consistency between part specifications, MRP, part model descriptions, and bill of materials.
- Convert AutoCAD prints to 3D models and drawings.
- Maintain Engineering Change Notice (ECN) database:
- Enter drawing request changes.
- Communicate and distribute ECN status and approvals.
- Review change requests and work closely with engineering, purchasing, inventory technicians and project managers to define implementation strategy.
- Follow up on ECN activities, close and file ECN(s).
- Maintain MRP system and perform part entry
- Associate’s degree in Computer Drafting and Design or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working with 3D CAD software.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Inventor.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 facility is a plus.
Applications are accepted using our online application process only. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in a single document today.