At MainVue Homes our people are the driving force behind our success and moving forward. We invest in attracting and retaining great people who share our values. We have a commitment to achieve results; put the customer first; exhibit courage; seek innovation and continuous improvement; and demonstrate respect, integrity and trust. MainVue Homes is a worldwide leader in premiere residential design and construction.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Permit Coordinator/CAD Drafter to join our Bellevue, WA staff.
As our Permit Coordinator/CAD Drafter, you will be responsible for managing the submittal, tracking, coordination, and acquisition of all building and utility permits for new single family homes. You will also review plat constructions drawings in order to identify challenges and/or lot constraints in relation to permit submittals and draft specific site and constructions plans. Our ideal candidate is a team player who can take initiative and reliably work independently.
Permit Coordinator/CAD Drafter responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with structural engineer, internal drafting department, and other relative contacts, to retrieve and distribute necessary documents for permit submittal package
- Upload permit information online or in person and retrieve approved permits
- Manage revision submittals and correction notice responses
- Manage permit review process with internal staff, consultants, and local jurisdictions, respond to comments, and assist with resolution of outstanding issues
- Coordinate, communicate and prioritize with Construction Manager regarding permit issuance timelines
- Point of contact for municipalities for all permit related and land use issues affecting MainVue plats when unable to be resolved by Inspector/city field staff
- Assist Marketing Department with permits for sales trailers and sign permits.
- Generate lot fit matrixes for sales and for the land department
- Maintain all plat/site plan CAD files
- Work with external vendors and engineers to develop construction drawings
Permit Coordinator/CAD Drafter Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in CAD 2016 or later
- Valid Washington state driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Experience working with single family residential building and building code knowledge strongly preferred
- Experience working with municipalities a plus
- Intermediate knowledge and skills with MS Office products and ability to efficiently navigate online portals (e.g. permit submission, and retrieval)
For immediate consideration as our next Permit Coordinator/CAD Drafter apply online today!