Northwest Medical Specialties offers South Puget Sound residents compassionate, experienced, and innovative treatment in cancer care and infectious diseases. We are among the regional leaders in clinical trials, allowing patients access to cutting-edge treatment.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. As our Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for recording, accounting and reporting tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Assure that all accounts payable-generated accounting activities are properly recorded and reconciled
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Process year-end 1099’s on a timely basis
- Respond to vendor inquires in a timely manner
- Reconcile vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies
- Assist with monthly status reports and month-end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, college coursework or degree in accounting preferred
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles and documentation skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete tasks by meeting timelines and goals
If you are looking for an organization committed to its patients, employees, and the community, please apply today!