Based in Woodinville, WA, SkoFlo Industries is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of chemical injection valves for the offshore petroleum industry. We are seeking an experienced Quality Control (QC) Technician I or II to join our innovative and accomplished team.
This position assists with developing programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of production, test, and measurement equipment. This is a fast-paced role, requiring the ability to multitask and follow through with deadlines. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, excellent organization, the ability to work effectively independently, and strong critical thinking skills.
- Performs and coordinates inspection of assembled valves, components, and parts, applying knowledge of quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Performs receiving, in-process, final dimensional, First Article (FAI), and finishing inspections to customer drawings and industry specs.
- Uses standard inspection measuring equipment and creates proper inspection setups from drawings, specs and inspection instructions with minimal supervision.
- Works closely with various departments, other QC Technicians, and management to identify and resolve quality issues.
- Maintains an injury-free working environment through training and applies the highest Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) company and industry standards.
- Procures and ensures up to date calibration of test equipment.
- Trains personnel on selection and use of proper inspection test equipment and techniques.
- May be involved in the development of testing methods.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably in machine shop; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings, technical procedures, specifications or industry and governmental regulations.
- Experience with mechanical dimensional inspections required.
- Experience with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing required.
- Experience operating a CMM preferred.
- NDE/DDT – Level II preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 facility preferred.
- ASQ and CMM Training certifications a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with multiple changing priorities.