Northwest Medical Specialties offers South Sound residents compassionate, experienced, and innovative treatment in cancer care and infectious diseases. We are among the regional leaders in clinical trials, allowing patients access to cutting-edge treatment.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our professional team in Puyallup. As our CNA, you will administer direct, hands on patient care under the direction of a supervising provider.
- Rooming patients and ensuring that patient flow is timely and accurate throughout the clinic
- Preparing patients while assisting the provider as needed
- Obtaining a complete set of vital signs to include a pain score at each visit
- Keeping exam rooms clean and stocked
- Daily equipment checks to ensure accurate functioning
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current Washington State Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) required
- Minimum one year of CNA experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Employment at a stable and growing company with career growth opportunities
- Free parking
- Educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
If you are looking for an organization committed to its patients, employees, and the community, please apply today!