Interactive Life Forms (www.interactivelifeforms.com) is an innovative company based in southeast Austin that leads in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of consumer pleasure products. We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our creative team.
Our Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. They will also be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
We’re a friendly group of people who are passionate about what we do. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online today!