Interactive Life Forms (www.interactivelifeforms.com) is an innovative company based in southeast Austin that leads in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of consumer pleasure products. We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant who will work closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
Our Marketing Assistant is responsible for helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials. They will report on our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- At least one year of administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using marketing software is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
We’re a friendly group of people who are passionate about what we do. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online today!