BelRed Energy Solutions has been the premier 'one-stop-shop' for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Indoor Air Quality services in the greater Seattle area for over 30 years.
We're looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our fun, close-knit team! This is an exciting opportunity with room for growth and advancement within the company!
Salary: $22-$25/hour ($45k - $52K annually)
We offer outstanding benefits, including:
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Company sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to work for a stable, rapidly growing company!
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and manage staff expense reports
- Manage company correspondence by answering emails, reviews, and mail distribution
- Maintain reception area and act as the first point of contact visitors, vendors, and business associates in person, online, and via telephone
- Maintain assigned databases to ensure accurate data and timely reporting
- Serve as primary contact with IT vendor to ensure that contract status, performance, and critical issues are reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Plan holiday party, community events, and corporate events
- Manage marketing activities through coordinating, supporting, and interfacing with vendors on the scheduling, budgeting, and planning of marketing events and campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of office administration experience; marketing experience is a plus
- Ability to work without supervision and strong attention to detail
- Familiarization with SEO applications, website management, and all digital media platforms
- Advanced computer abilities
- Must have excellent writing skills and be able to effectively communicate details
If you're looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, rewarded for results, and the ability to grow with a company, apply online today!
Equal Opportunity Employer