Pillar Properties is seeking a Real Estate Development Accountant to join our accomplished team!
We are on the list of Seattle Business Magazine's Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For AND the Puget Sound Business Journal roster of Washington's Best Workplaces (2018, 2019).
We are also honored to be recognized as the Family Business of the Year and we have been on the list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State for the past six years.
The Real Estate Development Accountant will be responsible for providing financial expertise to the construction job cost process. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, forward-thinking, and interested in becoming a part of a fun, close-knit team!
- Prepare, review and submit monthly construction draws to banks and equity holders for multiple projects
- Understand each entity’s ownership and financing structure
- Communicate with lenders and equity partners to oversee funding of draw requests, provide timely responses to questions and inquiries, and manage cash flow and projections
- Manage input and maintenance of all company transactions for development and construction jobs
- Participate in monthly meetings with development team, general contractors, and equity partners
- Coordinate with development partners, general contractors, and project managers to ensure proper approval for billings, change orders, and budget adjustments
- Perform monthly close processes and related journal entries using Yardi Voyager
- 3-5 years of real estate construction/development accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of proficiency with Excel
- Experience with Yardi is a plus, but not required
TO APPLY: Please apply today using our online application process!
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer