Air Reps has an opportunity available for a Project Coordinator to join our team in Bellevue, WA! As a growing company, we offer distinct advantages in solving challenging problems that often arise in HVAC design and installation projects. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to any HVAC challenge. Instead, we employ some of the most creative minds in the business that can provide innovative answers that stand the test of time.
If you’re looking to join a fun, tight-knit team, consider our full time Project Coordinator position. The Project Coordinator assists the Account Executive with planning, directing, and coordinating activities concerned with the sale and installation of HVAC systems, and ensures goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented, customer service driven, and passionate about our values.
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confer with project personnel/contractor to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Work with manufacturers and contractors in processing warranty and freight claims.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and order entry procedures for all products.
- Manage bid preparation and submittal preparation for plan and specifications, design-build and miscellaneous jobs.
- Set up new jobs, and maintain all job information/status, in QuickBase/Electronic file, as needed.
- Enter sales orders and purchase orders and follow-up on parts by other order entries.
- Order equipment and parts from manufacturers, as specified by the Account Executive.
- Record and track order acknowledgement and terms of sale to the customer.
- Communicate and update customer and Account Executive on shipping schedule, as well as coordinate shipments and deliveries of product to jobsites.
- Manage job file set-up and maintenance for projects and customers.
- Maintain backlog of research and updates.
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable activities (project accounting), as requested.
- Prepare installation, operation and maintenance manuals, as needed.
- Assist with startup preparations and onsite technical requested assistance.
- Resolve discrepancies in job progression to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain a complete, and organized, filing system.
- Pull Job Status Detail reports to determine job and billing completion.
- Handle equipment selections, pricing, ordering of equipment, and tracking items for customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school.
- 2-4 years experience in related customer service based role. Experience in HVAC, Manufacturing or Construction industries preferred.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel and Word. Familiarity with CRM program a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, self-motivated, highly detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
If your work experience and interests fit the requirements outlined above, please submit a resume and cover letter in a single document.
Equal Opportunity Employer