Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer (CSE) for our Western Territory with strong communication skills and the ability to quickly form trusting relationships. The position will also include the opportunity to work directly with end-users during the deployment of Cisco products and other related technologies. This person will partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco and other complimentary product solutions. This position entails direct account and partner related responsibilities for selected accounts while assisting the team with their needs and objectives.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, polite, presentable, confident, organized, creative, and has the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Provide high-level and detailed solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support in assigned territory and technology.
- Travel (15%-30%) to customer sites with account team or in a support role.
- Understand business requirements for customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements.
- Facilitate better communication and understanding of customer requirements while providing them with direction with all levels within the organization.
- Create, present, and document technical solutions including building accurate bills of materials.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects.
- Direct and assist in the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Provide consultative support to other Team Specialists and team members.
- Provide business level guidance to account team on technology trends and competitive threats.
- Must have multiple areas of technical specialization.
- Associate Degree or higher in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, or Telecommunications preferred.
- 2-5 years related Network Engineering experience.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must have an active CCIE.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver effective presentations.
- Understand and be conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets