Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
We are looking for an AR Clerk to join our growing team! The AR Clerk will be responsible for recording payments to customers’ accounts and maintaining accounts receivable records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Prepares and mails invoices to customers.
- Processes daily credit card deposits.
- Files check stubs and bank receipts.
- Monitor and follow-up with customers for past due invoices.
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assists with Accounts Payable and related special projects or other duties, as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of office experience.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Accurate typing, 10-key, and data entry skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals; write simple and routine business reports.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets