Do you have a dynamic personality?
Do you have great organization and follow-up skills?
Do you enjoy working in a fast pace environment?
If yes, this job is for you!
Package It is a division of Northwest Shipping Room Supply, Inc., a company that has provided packaging solutions for over 40 years. We are a regional business whose mission is to provide a value that exceeds our customers’ expectations. You can learn more about our organization by visiting www.packageit.com.
We are looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk responsible for recording payments to customers’ accounts and maintaining accounts receivable records.
Shift: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm with some flexibility.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K and more!
In this position, you will:
- Post payments to ledger.
- Set up new accounts.
- Update accounts by customer.
- Obtain and mail invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Process daily credit card deposits and run end of day reports.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Call, email, and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Research and process customer claims of invoice payment, charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Develop and implement record keeping systems, forms, policies, and procedures related to billing, processing payments, and other accounts payable and receivable activities.
- Develop and pursue collection strategies.
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
You’re the right match if you have:
- At least 1-2 years accounting, bookkeeper, or related experience.
- Previously collections experience is
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite; Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook. Ability to learn and work in accounting systems; experience with MAS 200 (Sage) or other accounting Software preferred.
- Strong math skills with practical knowledge of collection procedures and policies.
How to Apply: For immediate consideration, applications are accepted using our online application process. Please submit your cover letter and resume in a single document.