Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking, Data Center, Security, Software, Collaboration and Cloud Based solutions to Commercial, Educational, and Government customers. We have a history of strong growth and profitability. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry. We are currently looking to add a SLED Territory Account Manager (Territory: West of Mississippi, excluding AK & HI) to join our team!
The State/Local/Education (SLED) Territory Account Manager is responsible for the sales execution of the SLED vertical business. This individual creates and works with qualified leads from sales and business partners and pursues and constructs Account and Transactional opportunities through to closure. Strong sales skills and a passion for technical and business solutions in the Government and Education sectors are keys to success. This individual will be supported by a Sales Engineer and Inside Sales Support Representative. The SLED hybrid IT business is designed primarily around Unified Communications solutions, with complementary solutions from a few dozen key partners, including Stanley, HPE/Aruba, and Cisco (Gold Partner).
- Meet or exceed sales revenue and gross profit targets.
- Drive new SLED business through a Vertical you own.
- Provide exceptional sales support for your regions.
- Develop and track business plans for your regions, participate in region business plan reviews, and ensure business plans are complete and accurate.
- Help communicate to management any risks to business or target achievement on a regular basis.
- Drive wins, references, and case studies in your market.
- Work with our partners sales teams to plan and organize sales strategies. Analyze the sales environment including customer expectations, competitive environment, and customer operational and technical environments and define actions to be performed in the sales cycle timeframe.
- Assess the customer's business environment and propose new ways of handling interactions with their customers and staff.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, product demonstrations and statements of work. Respond to RFIs/RFPs as necessary.
- Keep abreast of the solutions, applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and attendance at industry events.
- Travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Industry experience with Cisco and/or HPE/Aruba is preferred.
- 3+ years of Government related sales experience is required.
- Ability to lead a sales engagement through to closure.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver supporting practical execution plans.
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve complex business and people issues.
- Consistency in using well rounded business judgment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver effective presentations.
- Ability to travel to meet customers.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
How to apply:
Applications are only accepted online. Please apply with your cover letter and resume in a single document today! NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets