Air Reps has an opportunity available for an Air Distribution Sales Executive to join our team in Bellevue, WA! As a growing company, we offer distinct advantages in solving challenging problems that often arise in HVAC design and installation projects. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to any HVAC challenge. Instead, we employ some of the most creative minds in the business that can provide innovative answers that stand the test of time.
If you’re looking to join a fun, tight-knit team, consider our full time Air Distribution Sales Executive position. The Air Distribution Sales Executive will drive the business unit forward by achieving solid results in the industrial and commercial business sectors. Our ideal candidate will be a skilled multi-tasker, have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Broaden Air Reps sales of air distribution offerings, including but not limited to grilles, registers, diffusers, dampers, fans and other air control and distribution products (Focus on Airside products).
- Generate and execute sales plans for specific accounts including owners, consulting engineers and installing contractors.
- Attend factory training classes and helps to educate others on various products as determined by sales management.
- Work with customer service people, regional sales managers, service and warranty people, and develop positive, productive relationships with them.
- Maintain commitments to customers, phone calls, job problems, and credit issues.
- Actively work to get Air Reps equipment listed as basis of specifications through effective sales work with consulting engineers and owners.
- Prepare detailed, accurate bids and proposals.
- Promptly submit accurate and thorough submittals with a good choice of most economical products, and takes appropriate risks.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with inside salespeople, other Air Reps sales personnel and managers, office staff, sales managers, and supplier personnel.
- Supervise support staff for bids, take-offs, submittals, product application and training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and 2-4+ years of sales experience required.
- Technical knowledge of HVAC systems and equipment.
- Previous experience lead or supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and familiarity with BlueBeam or other electronic take-off and estimating programs strongly preferred.
- Strong prioritization, communication, and interpersonal skills with a custom service focus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- A team player who works productively with a wide range of people as well as independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer