Air Reps has an opportunity available for an Air Distribution Sales Representative to join our team in Bellevue, WA! As a growing company, we offer distinct advantages in solving challenging problems that often arise in HVAC design and installation projects. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to any HVAC challenge. Instead, we employ some of the most creative minds in the business that can provide innovative answers that stand the test of time.
If you’re looking to join a fun, tight-knit team, consider our full time Air Distribution Sales Representative position. The Air Distribution Sales Representative is the primary Airside Product support resource for the Account Executive team and customers. Our ideal candidate will be a detail oriented team player, a skilled multi-tasker, and motivated to learn more about our products.
- Work with Account Executive partners to broaden Air Reps sales of air distribution offerings.
- Perform accurate and detailed take-offs of project plans by reading mechanical drawings, executing properly coordinated bids, writing thorough quotes, and sending timely scope letters.
- Develop and maintain product and industry knowledge for all products.
- Attend factory training classes and help educate others on various products.
- Provide punctual responses to commitments to clients, phone calls, and issues.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve issues.
- Accept new assignments and assumes additional duties when necessary even though these efforts may not contribute directly to income; work for the common good.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project coordinators, other Air Reps sales personnel and managers, office staff, sales managers, and supplier personnel while developing positive productive relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 2 + years of related industry experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with BlueBeam or other electronic take-off and estimating programs strongly preferred.
- Strong prioritization, communication, and interpersonal skills with a custom service focus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- A team player who works productively with a wide range of people as well as independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer