SkoFlo Industries, a world leader in the design and manufacturing of chemical injection valves for the offshore petroleum industry, is seeking an experienced Service Technician to join our team.
The Service Technician will be responsible for the disassembly, inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of a variety of SkoFlo Chemical Injection Metering Valves and related devices. The Service Technician will work closely with customers to identify and issue RMA instructions when needed. When not performing Service Technician Duties, the Service Technician will perform the duties of a factory based Assembly and Test Technician.
This role will be based out of our office in Woodinville, WA, but will require occasional travel to global locations to perform Service Technician duties.
- Perform pre-testing, disassembly, cleaning, and assembly on various types of direct and/or remote operated Chemical Injection Metering Valves and other devices in a field setting.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of warranty, repair or product upgrades under diagnosis ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results; diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, and recommending system improvements.
- Ensure that all testing of repaired or modified products is carried out in accordance with documented Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Use standard and special tools and test equipment such as: volt-ohmmeter, oscilloscope, and digital multimeter to test and analyze subsea valve products.
- Drive the “Zero Defect” philosophy within SkoFlo.
- 4+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment building, testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting chemical and injection products for the gas and oil industry.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree is preferred.
- An understanding of electrical and hydraulic inspections.
- Hands-on electrical component troubleshooting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of embedded systems.
- Working knowledge of ERP software; Vantage and/or Epicor software experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel to international client sites (6-7 times a year).
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 facility is preferred.
Must currently hold or be able to qualify for:
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card.
- Offshore Survival Certificate
- HUET certification (Helicopter Underwater Egress Training).
- Offshore Medical Certificate.
Applications are accepted using our online application process only. To apply, please submit your resume today!