The Sturtevant's experience is all about knowledge and premium service. It starts when you log on or walk into one of our stores and continues long after your purchase has been made. In recent years Sturtevant’s has been recognized as the best tennis retailer in the country by Tennis Industry Magazine and the National Gold Medal Ski and Snowboard shop by Ski Magazine. (We are pretty proud of that!) The knowledge you experience is a direct result of our staff’s commitment to our sports, whether it is waiting for that first chair on a powder day, countless hours on the court or early mornings behind the boat. From our owners to each employee, the passion of each of these sports runs deep.
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager for our Bellevue store who will be
responsible for assisting the store manager in managing the retail sales and rental staff, as well as the operational and merchandising functions of the store to achieve maximum profitability and to continue to provide the best-in-class guess service
- Generate sales.
- Demonstrate and maintain a professional standard of guest service.
- Assist store manager in hiring, training, coaching, leading and maintaining a high-quality staff.
- Function as a training resources for employees in POS, product knowledge, and sales.
- Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees.
- Assist Store Manager in monitoring and controlling a daily payroll budget.
- Administer policies as may be necessary in coordination with or in absence of store manager.
- Assist store manager in administering company procedures, including cash handling, safety and loss prevention.
- Maintain merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of products and industry trends.
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of retail experience required.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, organized and detail oriented.
- Experience in the snow sport industry required.
- Familiarity with retail POS systems is preferred.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able and willing to work occasional weekends and evenings.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
We are a Drug Free Workplace