Based in Woodinville, WA, SkoFlo Industries is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of chemical injection valves for the offshore petroleum industry. We are seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer to join our innovative and accomplished team.
The Embedded Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of embedded software and hardware within complex chemical injection device products. They will produce embedded hardware and software based on design objectives and issues, while researching and developing embedded systems engineering techniques and verifying designs.
If you are a bright, innovative, and experienced engineer looking for a challenging and interesting position, please apply today!
- Design software and electronics based on concepts presented by the Embedded Systems Manager through design documents.
- Interface with the mechanical engineering department on designs.
- Interface with the manufacturing department on best manufacturing processes for electrical and software engineering designs.
- Implement any design changes to software or electronics.
- Confirm functionality by debugging code and through designing and testing simulations.
- Document embedded design by recording design features, functions, operational requirements, warnings, and by specifying operational training and detailing safety and support requirements.
- Maintain engineering team accomplishments by coordinating actions, obtaining expert input, reviewing open issues and action items, contributing information and embedded systems analysis at team meetings and through reports, and guiding engineering technicians.
- Support customers by analyzing product results, developing product enhancements, and providing information and analysis to field engineers.
- Protect organization's market value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years of software or electrical engineering experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with C# and C++.
- Experience with developing applications for ARM processors is ideal.
- Resourcefulness and a demonstrated ability to achieve goals independently, as well as a track record of contributing as a team player.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 facility is a plus.
Applications are accepted using our online application process only. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in a single document.