Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
We are looking to hire a full-time Account Administrator to join our Maintenance Contracts Team in Woodinville, WA.
As an Account Administrator, you will provide maintenance quotes to our federal customers for our strategic vendor solutions. You will work closely with our strategic vendor maintenance team to develop initiatives to drive increased maintenance revenues.
- Manage maintenance contracts and provide renewal quotes prior to the expiration of each contract. Follow-up with customers and gather information regarding their procurement process
- Insure customers receive technical assistance from vendors as required
- Attend meetings with vendors to discuss current and potential maintenance contract renewal opportunities
- Attend vendor trainings pertaining to their branded maintenance offering to ensure Leverage has the most up-to-date information on their offerings
- Attend weekly Leverage forecast meetings to provide updates on the maintenance team
- Provide Monthly Cisco Attach Rate Reports to the Leverage Account Team
- Review Maintenance RFQ opportunities on FedBid, FedBizOps, SEWP, FedConnect, and GSA
- High school diploma/GED. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or sales administration is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and patient but persistent
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced, hands-on work environment
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets