Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives?
Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
Our Corporate Office in Snohomish, WA is looking for a part-time Support Specialist to help us change more lives and bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Dream Dinners Support Specialist, you will play multiple roles – Master Multi-Tasker, Customer Service Guru, and Resolution Rock Star.
In this position, you will:
- Warmly greet callers, respond to emails, and follow up on social media requests.
- Identify & fulfill incoming requests while building a rapport and helping to garner brand loyalty.
- Operate as Tier I in our support channel – Log initial guest contact and follow up with resolution & escalate tickets to Tier II as required.
- Communicate with and educate Dream Dinners franchisees and staff on available programs, best practices, and proper operating procedures.
- Effectively communicate trending topics to all departments.
- Maintain support database to help facilitate efficient responses to inquiries.
- Look forward to frequently changing your hat and tackling new tasks and challenges.
- Give fantastic internal customer service to those you work with & enjoy interacting with a diverse team.
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details, a keen ability to prioritize, and enjoy troubleshooting issues.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Learn quickly and retain new information and processes as released.
- Have an Associates Degree or industry certifications; HS Diploma or GED required.
- Have 1-2 years customer service experience, preferably in a technical call center.
- Are experienced with Office 365, Facebook, Skype for Business, MS Access, and remote access programs.
- Have a flexible schedule to meet the needs of our customers, including ability to work occasional overtime.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals
What’s in it for you:
- Fantastic food discount program.
- You get to work with us! We’re pretty great.
If the Apron fits, wear it! Please email your cover letter and resume