Local award winning, growing specialty retailer is now hiring an experienced, professional District Manager to direct retail stores in the Texas Region. Join a team where your skills and talents are needed and your hard work recognized in a positive environment. Join the fun, bring your energy!
- Accountable for all phases of district store operations for 10+ retail stores.
- Manages and controls the operation of a group of stores to ensure consistency with company standards and expectations.
- Executes the business plan and associated programs that will deliver the desired and profit results with the highest standards of customer service.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and developing store teams.
- Achieving budgeted sales, profit projections and store standards to ensure annual objectives are a top priority.
- Establish and communicate priorities with appropriate guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Formulate a consistent and uniform method to maximize productivity and development at the management level.
- Ensure training is implemented and executed in a timely manner, within the company guidelines for all members of store personnel. Conduct on-going coaching and development and succession planning for store management.
- Ensure proper merchandise presentation and organization by adhering to merchandise philosophy and procedures.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates Degree and 4 years’ experience managing multi-unit retail stores
- Ability to effectively lead, manage, and communicate to all levels of the organization
- Must be results oriented, a self-starter and trainer
- Ability to analyze P & L and create action plans to ensure results
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Technical Knowledge (POS Systems, Inventory Software)
- Ability to commute 80% of time, and travel up to 10% of the time
- Current Driver’s License and insurance required