Evergreens is seeking a General Manager to join our family and optimize efficiency and camaraderie within one of our Seattle restaurants!
The General Manager will be responsible for overall ownership and daily operations of their store including financial tracking, guest experience, and employee culture and will develop and implement new strategies for the restaurant to meet these objectives.
Our managers are empowered to make decisions and direct the focus of their stores. Ideal candidates will understand the needs of a growing company, excel in a collaborative environment, and be passionate about fresh, healthy food. To learn more about us, please visit our website at https://evergreens.com/
- Know and comply with Evergreens policies, procedures and standards.
- Understand the restaurant’s financial position and identify areas of improvement.
- Responsibly manage supplies, inventory, equipment and the team to reduce waste and maximize efficiency.
- Make taking care of the guest a priority; taking responsibility for mistakes and working to make things right.
- Lead and develop a team focused on outstanding hospitality, sales building, financial acumen, and effective food and labor costs to grow the business and foster future leaders.
- Recognize team members for doing a great job and going above and beyond expectations.
- Seek to improve the entire company by developing and recommending best practices and behaviors.
- Anticipate problems and proactively addresses issues.
- Is committed to developing the people around them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of experience as a General Manager in a fast casual or full-service restaurant establishment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to collaborate across the organization.
- Must be a strong people manager, open to direction and a collaborative work style.
- Basic computer skills and experience with POS systems.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some early days, and occasional night or weekend shifts.
- Food Handler’s permit, required. Course work in restaurant management helpful.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must enjoy an upbeat and engaging workplace and be a fan of fun, fresh food!
Evergreens offers a fun company atmosphere, growth opportunities and full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and PTO! For immediate consideration, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer