Catalysis is more than just a digital agency. We are a tight knit group of technically capable experts who share a passion for creativity and innovation within our digital world!
We enjoy a casual, dog-friendly culture, and are located in a unique historic building in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood. Smart, inventive co-workers are helping the company grow to national recognition and you could be part of it!
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Project Manager responsible for leading cross-functional teams toward the execution of high-quality and effective interactive marketing solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations. This role proactively identifies and implements campaign strategies and channel recommendations to new and existing challenges and maintains full accountability for project quality control and execution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Writes and/or oversees writing of project documentation relative to the magnitude of the project (i.e.: campaign strategy briefs, statements of work, business requirements, functional specifications, project plans, and status reports).
- Provides direction and leadership to a project-based, cross-functional team of writers, designers, developers, analytics professionals, and testers; fosters an environment of team spirit.
- Contributes to the development of advertising and channel strategies in support of client goals.
- Identifies, evangelizes, and ensures that project deliverables meet or exceed client goals in an effort to develop happy and loyal clients.
- Develops, interprets, manages, and communicates budget, schedule, key project metrics, and financial data.
- Coordinates and negotiates resource needs across departments and external vendors.
- Anticipates and responds appropriately to risks and changes in project scope.
- Serves as day-to-day point of contact; Proactively informs client and internal project teams of project and milestone status.
- Maintains organized project detail.
- Successfully completes multiple simultaneous projects on time and within budget.
- Leads post-mortem discussions, and shares and implements these ideas into appropriate internal processes and final deliverables on subsequent projects.
- Actively seeks opportunities to develop and leverage personal and professional networking opportunities for new business development.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 4 years interactive project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess general knowledge of products, markets, best practices, and trends as they relate to interactive marketing including design and development.
- Possess working knowledge of and a commitment to greater understanding of evolving internet technologies.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions that demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative, open team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in business analysis, negotiation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.