We have a full time opening for a Junior Billing Specialist in Port Townsend, Washington. Our ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate computers programmed with billing and accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Operate 10-key calculators, keyboard entry, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Assist manager with data entry, system updates, audit requests and other duties as assigned.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- College level accounting coursework preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
- Ability to communicate with Customers via telephone and email and troubleshoot problems.
- Basic understanding of Regulated Telecommunications and Regulated Utilities a plus.
Applications are only accepted online.
EEO Employer/Vets/Disabled and Drug and Alcohol-free workplace