Northwest Medical Specialties offers South Sound residents compassionate, experienced, and innovative treatment in cancer care and infectious diseases. We are among the regional leaders in clinical trials, allowing patients access to cutting-edge treatment.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) or Physician Assistant (PA) at our Tacoma office. As our Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will be responsible for the delivery of advanced primary and/or specialty nursing care to patients.
- Help provide primary care to patients.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Administer medicines and treatments.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery is achieved.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with Master’s Degree. Current State possession of an ARNP license.
- Completion of a four-year accredited physician assistant baccalaureate program and a year of clinical training OR
- Completion of a two-year accredited physician assistant (PA) program (which, in turn, requires two years of undergraduate study) plus two years of clinical training following completion of PA program. Current State possession of PA license.
- One year of experience in clinical setting preferred.
- Demonstrated competencies in dealing with all age groups including neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients.
- Employment at a stable and growing company with career growth opportunities
- Free parking
- Educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Cross-department training opportunities
- No weekends or holiday shifts
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
If you are looking for an organization committed to its patients, employees, and the community, please apply today!