As the largest provider of early intervention programs and services in Seattle, Boyer is recognized as one of the region’s premier resources for children with neuromuscular disorders or developmental delays. For over 75 years, our highly-skilled experts have provided thousands of families with support, guidance, and hope for a brighter future. Our work supports each child’s unique abilities, and helps every family become their child’s best advocate. Our staff are leaders in their professions, and work as a cohesive team to help ensure a seamless, coordinated and positive experience for every family.
For more information on Boyer Children's Clinic, please visit us at www.boyercc.org.
We are currently seeking a part-time Bookkeeper (20 - 25hrs/week). The ideal candidate will have a strong team focus with great organizational and interpersonal skills. We offer a warm, team environment, competitive pay, and benefits.
- Prepare and process payroll using an outside payroll service provider, payment of benefits and employee expense checks
- Maintain payroll related records, reports and reconciliations
- Accounts payable and expense coding, maintenance of vendor files
- Process cash receipts & bank deposits, insure compliance with internal controls surrounding cash
- Preparation of form 1099s annually per IRS requirements
- Maintain and prepare various General Ledger recaps as assigned
- Assist in tracking budgets and use of restricted funds from donors and governmental agencies
- Assist Accounting Manager with preparation for annual audit and other external reporting
- Assist in documenting and maintaining accounting processes and procedures
- Other various accounting duties as needed
- 2-5 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Degree in accounting, finance, or business management highly desired
- Proficiency in accounting software (MIP accounting software experience is a plus, but not required) and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing priorities, and jump in to help others when needed
- Non-profit experience is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.