Schnitzer West is seeking a Concierge to join a dynamic team at our property Madison Centre in Seattle! The Concierge will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the tenants and guests of the building. If you have outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills, a friendly outgoing personality and professional demeanor, apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome visitors and tenants of the building.
- Assist visitors and tenants with directions to tenant suites and answer questions about the building, facilities or amenities.
- Serve as primary contact for tenant service requests (Building Engines), coordinate service calls with building engineers, maintain tenant service logs, and coordinate meetings.
- Respond to tenant requests promptly and assist in answering tenant questions and resolving tenant concerns.
- Serve as primary contact to establish and maintain access controls.
- Maintain fitness center membership program.
- Track and maintain certificates of insurance.
- Provide administrative support, including phone support, correspondence, mailings, filing, scheduling meetings, documenting meeting minutes, greeting visitors, managing team calendars, coordinating travel, and all general office administration duties as requested.
- Assist with property tours, preparation of supporting materials, and planning of special events and functions.
- Serves as primary contact for tenant service requests, always responding to requests promptly to resolve concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- One to two years of experience in sales or customer service.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in real estate helpful.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people and to respond appropriately to customer/visitor complaints and/or requests.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent skills computer skills including experience with MS Office Suite.
- A pre-employment drug test and background check required.
About Schnitzer West:
Put yourself at the forefront of real estate innovation with a career at Schnitzer West. Known for our out-of-the-box, tenant-focused properties, Schnitzer West, LLC, is one of the West Coast’s leading real estate investment, development, and property management companies. Led by a highly entrepreneurial team of managing partners, we are continually rethinking and reinventing the way buildings should work for the people who occupy them. Our unique approach requires rigorous financial discipline and in-depth, tenant-focused research. It demands innovative, forward-looking design and exacting execution with an unrelenting commitment to quality. It results in properties of enduring value that deliver superior returns, even in down markets. Since our inception in 1997, we have developed or acquired and repositioned more than ten million square feet of commercial real estate in the Seattle, Portland and Denver markets and currently manage 3.6 million square feet of commercial office with five-star service unrivaled in the industry.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER