A company’s most valuable asset is its employees. We emphasize relationship building, working hard to keep commitments, and doing what is right!
We have an immediate opportunity available for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our receiving team in Kirkland, Washington. Our ideal candidate is trustworthy, dependable, positive, efficient, and detail oriented.
- Professionally represent the organization and communicate responsively.
- Accurately process customer transactions.
- Assist customers with questions regarding products, online ordering and other program support.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause; explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the resolution and following up to ensure that our customer is satisfied with the resolution.
- Participate in office duties and perform other related projects as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND 1 – 2 years of customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s Degree a plus!
- Attention to detail, good math and dependability highly desired.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite is required.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Full time employment at stable and growing company (Hours will range between 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday).
- Employment at stable and growing company.
- Professional, safe, and supportive work environment.
- Great pay with opportunities for growth.
- Medical, Dental, Vacation and 401K benefits.
About Us: Paint Sundries Solutions (PSS) provides innovative supply chain solutions to retail and manufacturing partners in the architectural coatings industry, delivering more than 10,000 paint products to 3,500 retail customers across the country. PSS has been a leader in the architectural coatings industry since 1958. To learn more about our company culture visit us at: www.paintsundries.com.
We are looking for the right person who reflects our values and can deliver first class service. If you think you would be a good addition to our team, we encourage you to apply today!