Headquartered in Everett, Washington, Interstate All Battery Center is looking for a Commercial Sales Representative to join our team for our North Sound territory. We are looking for a proven, smart, aggressive and prudent Business to Business Sales Representative who can make significant contributions to take the company to the next level.
The Commercial Sales Representative will cover a territory that encompasses parts of North King and Snohomish Counties as well as Skagit, Whatcom and Island. This position will call on commercial and consumer program accounts, promoting the sales of the company’s batteries to specific customers and community organizations including but not limited to fire, security, mobility, medical, school, churches and construction. A successful candidate will be independent, self-motivated, extremely organized and professional, with a proven record of success.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close.
- Achieve specific assigned territory sales and profit targets by successfully managing resources and sales channels.
- Demonstrate sales leadership and coordinate activities with retail staff, proactively partnering with the inside and telesales team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the existing client base as well as identifying and go after potential business opportunities for growth.
- Travel throughout assigned territory for market penetration and distribution, conducting sales meetings and networking within the local community to continuously implement consumer programs.
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and activities.
- Complete and submit sales and marketing reports, maintaining paperwork as required.
- 2-5 years related experience in commercial or retail sales; battery knowledge highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with medical industries, education institutions, federal, state and local government strongly desired.
- Proven record of effective closing skills and account management, with a record of exceptional sales growth and territory management.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned territory.
- Strong interpersonal skills; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, motivated, and professional individual who can meet deadlines and exceed sales quotas.
- Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Test screening.
We offer a competitive commission structure, company vehicle and great benefits!
Applications are only accepted online. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
If you are energetic and a team player and would like to contribute your experience and skills to our company, please submit your cover letter and resume to this listing.
Equal Opportunity Employer