This is a rare opportunity to work for a well-established and growing organization in a friendly and professional environment.
As a key member of the Senior Management team, the Senior Information Technology Manager will report to the COO and assume a strategic role in the planning, implementation, daily operation, procedures, integrity, and security of the technology and data that support and enable the business operation.
The Senior Information Technology Manager is responsible for the ongoing operations of technology for Peekay, Inc. from Omni-channel, store point of sale (POS), Ecommerce through and including all back office technology. The Senior IT Manager will be accountable for managing and measuring performance to SLA for SaaS or other outsourced operations.
Senior IT Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure secure IT operations by implementing and managing the operating and security policies.
- Maintain data backup integrity, and keep current Contingency & Disaster Recovery plans, and work with COO and department heads to develop, maintain, and test Business Continuity plans, per published standards.
- Accountable for internal and external (SOX-404) audit results.
- Direct departmental operations and supervise IT team members directly, and the IT user community indirectly.
- Provide leadership in coordination with managers and supervisors. Ensure that direct reports are motivated to succeed and coached to success.
- Maintain IT policies and process to reflect best practice.
- Oversee, manage and monitor adherence to published IT Policies, with performance measured by Internal Audit and/or Sarbanes-Oxley 404 audit scores.
- Participate in development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range planning; develops tracking and evaluation programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals. Ensure that project planning is adequate to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with management to develop technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Implement effective project control by ensuring that resources are adequate to complete the project. This may involve the contracting of short to moderate term consulting relationships, outsourced solutions.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Senior IT Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent from four-year university, college, or accredited degree granting technical college.
- 5+ years of related experience required.
- Ideal candidate will have direct working experience with the Omni-channel ERP platforms and retail store operations.
- Proven ability to lead change and build teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in complex mathematical equations, algorithms and ability to evaluate reports and datasets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of accountability and integrity.
- Results oriented with exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have a positive attitude and a dedicated work ethic.
Peekay, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package that reflects our interest in the health and financial future of our employees. FT employees receive comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance coverage, company sponsored AFLAC supplemental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k retirement savings plan and a generous employee purchase discount program.
How to Apply: Applications are accepted using our online application process only. Please submit your resume and cover letter in a single document.