Who we are—At Dream Dinners, our mission is to grow great kids by promoting the family dinner. To strengthen American families by bringing the homemade meal back to the dinner table. Our team members are driven to permanently affect the next generation by promoting the family meal and its positive benefits on today’s families. We are homemade, made easy.
Who we need—We are seeking the addition of a Retail Marketing Manager, with experience developing and executing successful retail marketing initiatives and a track record in bringing products from conception to market. The ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate effectively across departments and will be self-motivated to identify problems and find workable solutions.
Why Dream Dinners—Our employees enter a purpose-driven working environment that is fast-paced, yet fun and family-focused with strong growth potential. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401k, paid time off, discounted meal purchases through the Employee Meal Program, and other terrific perks!
- Work collaboratively with Director of Brand Marketing to develop retail marketing campaigns and programs to acquire customers and drive revenue.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure all marketing campaigns and programs are being carried through to the store level.
- Manage our new guest acquisition efforts in our corporate store channel.
- Develop product positioning, messaging and content that differentiate Dream Dinner’s products in the market.
- Collaborate on overall product strategy and own the product roadmap. Track all campaigns executed and analyze results.
- Develop and manage all partnerships to execute training of programs and branding initiatives in stores.
- Create, maintain and update the in-store marketing calendar.
- Engage VIP guests through communication and relationship building.
- Participate in training of franchisees through webinars, online learning modules and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Respond to customer service questions regarding marketing programs and products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years’ related experience in retail or food industry setting.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing marketing groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Proven experience in analyzing and re-engineering marketing operations, along with developing new strategies and procedures for implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to collaborate across the organization.
- Ability to work from Dream Dinners Home Office is a plus.
- Ability to travel occasionally to store locations.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Align with values and mission of the company, recognizing the importance of bringing families together around the dinner table.
If you are interested in starting a career with a purpose-driven company apply online today!
Resumes are accepted using our online application process.