Auction Edge is the automotive remarketing industry’s leading provider of technology and services to independent auctions, dealers, and corporate remarketers. With 230 independent auction customers and millions of cars processed per year, Auction Edge is uniquely positioned to serve the competitive needs of the independent auction community. To learn more, visit www.auctionedge.com.
We are currently seeking an Installation Coordinator (Project Coordinator) to join our team, preferably in Spokane, WA, Pensacola, FL or Statesville, NC. This position will serve as the primary liaison between the customer and all Auction Edge Product line installations (new and upgrades), and will manage all key deliverables and date drivers of each phase of the product line installations while managing the customer’s expectations and ensuring a positive experience.
- Provide product knowledge and installation support to internal and external Clients and personnel during all phases of the installation process.
- Build solid relationships internally with all members of the various installation teams
- Understand key deliverables and dates that drive the installation value and success
- Manage all the deliverables to the key dates, ensuring that roadblocks are removed so the dates can be met
- Manage customer expectations (internal and external) to understand and ensure that the needs of all are being understood and met
- Schedule and manage each product installation from start to finish
- Interact with customers, travel to customer site as needed
- Communicate with management to ensure compliance as needed and drive customer satisfaction without reducing internal resource satisfaction.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction issues and drive resolution striving for 100% customer satisfaction
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; track project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years project coordinator experience with basic Project Management understanding, and experience managing a project schedule is required
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B installation environment is highly desired, with a focus on complex systems
- Knowledge of auction operations/automotive industry highly preferred
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills required in order to be able to organize and lead meetings with customers and business stakeholders
- Ability to influence as a business advocate
- Strong ability to be flexible and to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Good understanding of computer hardware equipment (printers, scanners) and networking (wifi, hardwire etc). Familiarity with Google Suite
- Ability to problem solve, research and interpret business metrics to the client for the purpose of discovering opportunity and driving improvement
- Ability to travel as needed between 25-50%
Auction Edge offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth. Relocation assistance is not offered.
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace.