Auction Edge is the automotive remarketing industry’s leading provider of technology and services to independent auctions, dealers, and corporate remarketers. With 230 independent auction customers and millions of cars processed per year, Auction Edge is uniquely positioned to serve the competitive needs of the independent auction community. To learn more, visit www.auctionedge.com.
We are currently seeking a CSR/Auction Support Specialist to join our team in Pensacola, FL. This person will assist in gathering information for troubleshooting customer reported problems and opening/resolving support tickets across multiple platforms. Successful candidates will have a proven success record for managing technical issues and execution of customer solution, and will have the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively throughout the day.
This position should be available to work a shift between the hours of 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (Central).
- Manage inbound customer calls and emails to assist with Edge technology related issues
- Document customer support calls and emails, or other forms of communication, accurately in the tracking system
- Assist in developing standard work and internal knowledge base for the technical support team
- Proactively communicate to team and customers the status of ticket and resolution of issue
- Manage and improve customer experience by promoting and facilitating communication between Auction Edge and the auctions
- Improve internal operations and communication related to customer specific projects
- Displays a “customer comes first” attitude by engaging others in the development of best practices and process improvement
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide operation and product feedback into appropriate Auction Edge product team members
- Regularly report to leadership on current state of features and functionality and the impact on customer experience
- Leads with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote a respectful work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred
- 2+ years of work experience in technical customer service role with a customer-facing environment
- 1+ years of auto auction operations experience preferred
- 3+ years of problem solving/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating systems preferred
- Working knowledge of Edge systems preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) communication skills preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously to internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and supporting software, hardware and connectivity components across multiple network environments
- Experience using computer hardware and software
- Working knowledge of iSeries/AS400 systems is a plus
- Ability to effectively analyze problems for root cause and test countermeasures to implement
- Some travel may be required (up to 25%)
Auction Edge offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth.
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace.