Northwest Medical Specialties offers South Sound residents compassionate, experienced and innovative treatment in cancer care and infectious diseases. We are among the regional leaders in clinical trials, allowing patient’s access to cutting-edge treatment.
We currently have an immediate opening for full-time Registered Nurses at our Puyallup office. As our Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Direct and coordinate all nursing care based on established clinic policies.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery is achieved.
- Take into account the patient's age and cultural diversity when delivering nursing care.
- Graduate of accredited school of professional nursing. Current Washington State RN License.
- One year of experience in clinical setting preferred.
- Current BLS certification or recertification within one month of hire.
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and retain confidentiality.
- Excellent organization and communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience using OncoEMR and Epic a plus.
- Employment at stable and growing company with career growth opportunities
- Free parking
- Educational Opportunities and Tuition reimbursement
- Cross-department training opportunities
- No weekends or Holidays shifts
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
If you are looking for an organization committed to its patients, employees, and the community, please apply today!