The Workshop was established to celebrate the innovation, imagination, and the bold creative spirit of the artist Dale Chihuly. Our mission is to foster an environment where we are continuously engaged in projects that move beyond the expected and into areas where exploration and experimentation are the standard.
We have an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer! Our Graphic Designer will provide assistance and support to lead graphic designer on various projects including book production, product development, marketing, web and other printed materials.
Our ideal candidate is creative, organized, and reliable… a team player with excellent communication skills!
- Complete assigned design and production projects, including image research, photo editing, file preparation, reviewing proofs, and attending press checks.
- Attend product photo shoots and provide art direction to studio photography team as needed.
- Maintain and update Chihuly Workshop web content and Magento e-commerce platform in coordination with Workshop sales and accounting teams.
- Assist with search, social, email, and print marketing as needed for Chihuly Workshop and Chihuly Studio teams.
- Provide design and production assistance to Chihuly Workshop or Chihuly Studio teams as requested.
- Adhere to project schedules to meet in-house delivery dates.
- Print and trimming projects that are produced in-house.
- BA Degree in Design
- Minimum four year’s design experience
- Technical and computer skill on Mac using Adobe CS
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Product development experience
- CMS web and email marketing experience
- Google AdWords and analytics experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a health/dental/vision care package, employer retirement match, and paid time off.
How to Apply: Applications are accepted using our online application process only. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!