Auction Edge is the automotive remarketing industry’s leading provider of technology and services to independent auctions, dealers, and corporate remarketers. With 230 independent auction customers and millions of cars processed per year, Auction Edge is uniquely positioned to serve the competitive needs of the independent auction community. To learn more, visit www.auctionedge.com.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our team, preferably in Spokane, WA, Pensacola, FL or Statesville, NC, but we are flexible on location and willing to consider remote candidates. Responsibilities will include serving as the primary point of contact for auction groups and providing them with training, support, and transformative coaching through an in-depth understanding of the auction and its goals for growth.
A successful candidate will be a proven business relationship builder in an automotive or auction sales role requiring a consultative approach.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned large and/or complex auction groups on all products, systems and services offered by Auction Edge
- Act as an advisor to customers in recommending solutions, managing requests, and assessing opportunities for growth by leveraging the AE suite of products, systems and services
- Manage and improve customer experience and satisfaction by promoting and facilitating communication between AE and the auctions
- Facilitate annual or quarterly meetings for auctions to meet with the AE Senior Management Team
- Act as voice of the auction to AE leadership through facilitation of monthly scorecard production and review with auction leadership
- Provide product feedback from the field for consideration by the product teams in product lifecycle management, add-ons, improvements, etc.
- Work with installation coordinator to ensure customer satisfaction during implementation and installments of AE services and products for assigned auctions
- Share best practices to help improve auction performance and AE sales
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of relevant industry experience with at least 2 years of strategic business consulting experience
- Deep understanding of the auction/automotive industry with experience in a regional or national role supporting auto auctions preferred
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong ability to problem solve, research, and interpret business metrics to the client for the purpose of discovering opportunity and driving improvement
- Disciplined, self-starter with high integrity essential for establishing and maintaining trusted client relationships
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed 30-40%
Auction Edge offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth.
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace.