Darwin’s Natural Pet Products (www.darwinspet.com) has an exciting new full-time opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in Tukwila.
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will play a leading role in our efforts to help an increasing number of pet owners learn about our life-changing meals.
As a successful Content Marketing Manager, you will be passionate about creating quality content that converts. You will thrive on helping to educate interesting and skeptical prospects and engage them with insightful, clear, and inspiring content. You will enjoy combining left-brain-driven digital marketing analytics with right-brain-driven copy writing and editing. You do your best work in fast-paced environments and working across multiple teams to get ideas implemented.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years marketing experience creating content, preferably with a B2C digitally-based company.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Understanding of SEO principles as they relate to content creation.
- Ability to analyze and present content performance.
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS systems and Google Analytics.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing market feedback.
- Passion for ensuring healthy pet lifestyles– with the ability to understand and empathize with pet feeding issues – is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders
- Attention to detail, down to the last comma.
Why work for Darwin’s?
- Competitive pay, and top-notch benefits, such as a health plan and snacks.
- Free top-quality pet food for your dog or cat.
- A friendly atmosphere and terrific people who work hard, radiate positivity, and love pets (“How’s your dog doing?” is our favorite icebreaker).
- A highly collaborative environment across all parts of the company.
- Our team deeply cares about the health and well-being of our customers, their pets and each other.
How to Apply:
Applications are only accepted online. Please apply with your cover letter and resume in a single document. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.