Darwin’s Natural Pet Products (www.darwinspet.com) has an exciting new full-time opportunity for a Social Media Specialist to join our growing marketing team in Tukwila.
As our Social Media Specialist, you will play a leading role in our efforts to help an increasing number of pet owners learn about our life-changing meals. You will be responsible for building and managing our highly strategic social media marketing communities.
Confidence, accountability and an action-oriented attitude are the keys to success for this position. As a successful Social Media Specialist, you will have experience executing goal-specific social marketing campaigns, will have worked directly with influencers, and be able to understand which efforts will generate new sales and support our current customers online. In summary, you will create and/or source “thumb stopping” content clearly communicates our Darwin’s key messages.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Marketing, New Media or Public Relations or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years social media experience with a strong understanding of key platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Demonstrated success in creating and driving community metrics through programs.
- Experience with social media monitoring, publishing, and analysis tools.
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving efforts while displaying a willingness to help out wherever necessary.
- Ability to distill key findings and relate those analytically to business goals.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships in partnerships and across the company.
- Passion for ensuring healthy pet lifestyles– with the ability to understand and empathize with pet feeding issues – is a plus.
Why work for Darwin’s?
- Competitive pay, and top-notch benefits, such as a health plan and free snacks.
- Free top-quality pet food for your dog or cat.
- A friendly atmosphere and terrific people who work hard, radiate positivity, and love pets (“How’s your dog doing?” is our favorite icebreaker).
- A highly collaborative environment across all parts of the company.
- Our team deeply cares about the health and well-being of our customers, their pets and each other.
How to Apply:
Applications are only accepted online. Please apply with your cover letter and resume in a single document. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.