Chihuly Studio is a lively and world renowned art studio based out of Seattle. We have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, experienced Part Time Project Manager to join our Project Management team.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating small and large scale, public and private installations for National and International clientele from contract phase through completion. You will be a liaison between the Studio, clients, and client project teams.
- 5+ years’ experience as a team lead in the architecture / construction / design / art and exhibition fields
- Art related education and or experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office is required and proficiency in Microsoft Photoshop, project management software and databases is desired
- Exceptional written and oral communication; ability to translate technical information for non-technical staff, clients and third parties.
- Aptitude and curiosity for inventive methodologies and creative approaches in the face of unique challenges
- Working knowledge of building and construction terminology and ability to interpret architectural plans, elevations, reflected ceiling pans, and structural engineering drawings required
- Exceptional attention to detail; diligence in problem-solving and project completion
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment where information and direction comes from multiple sources
Applications are accepted using our online application process only. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!