The Sturtevant's experience is all about knowledge and premium service. It starts when you log on or walk into one of our stores and continues long after your purchase has been made. That may be why Ski Magazine recognized us as a Gold Medal Shop of The Year. (We are pretty proud of that!) The knowledge you experience is a direct result of our staff’s commitment to our sports, whether it is waiting for that first chair on a powder day, countless hours on the court or early mornings behind the boat. From our owners to each employee, the passion of each of these sports runs deep.
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Lead Associate for our 5600 sq. ft. warehouse in Bellevue.
Shift: This is a full-time position with varying hours throughout the year.
- Coordinate rental inventory with managers and supervisors at Ski Mart locations.
- Organize and store the rentals in the warehouse.
- Be able to lead and direct helpers when pulling rentals.
- Replenish and deliver rentals to the Ski Mart locations on schedule.
- Store and repair broken rental items and make new pairs of mismatched items.
- Keep warehouse tidy and neat.
- Pull and approve retail and rental auto replenishment.
- Transfer retail out of back stock when requested by a manager.
- Freight log in-coming shipment.
- Find out if a PO is uploaded and stage the order to be received.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner according to company policies and standards.
- Be energetic, motivated, and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Be independent and move on to different tasks when finished.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Clean driving record with the ability to drive a full size van.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with retail POS systems is preferred.
- Be able to use pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment properly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
You may also drop off resumes in person to our store at: 13131 NE 20th St, Bellevue WA 98005.
We are a Drug Free Workplace