Catalysis is more than just a digital agency. We are a tight knit group of technically capable experts who share a passion for creativity and innovation within our digital world!
We are currently seeking a Digital Media Analyst within our Research and Insights team to support our agency in the planning, design, and measurement of advertising and marketing objectives of our clients. The successful candidate is passionate about digital media, experienced with digital media channels and advertising technology, can deliver sound conclusions based on available data, and can thoughtfully react to client requirements.
We enjoy a casual, dog-friendly culture, and are located in a unique historic building in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Smart, inventive co-workers are helping the company grow to national recognition and you could be part of it!
Essential Duties include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and analyze results for digital advertising campaigns across display, video, search, social, native, and site-served channels.
- Develop test plans for accurate and statistically valid reporting and conduct quality tests of measurement results for online initiatives.
- Oversee media campaign performance by monitoring pacing, key KPIs, and implementing optimizations.
- Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets and competitive activity.
- Provide quick internal and external communication.
- Collaborate with Web/SEO to maximize engagement and conversion.
- At least 3 years of technical experience with digital media.
- Bachelors or Masters in an analytical discipline (market research, economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science).
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A strong command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in developing and optimizing campaigns.
- Demonstrate client service excellence and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances while achieving results with accuracy and precision.
- Team player who is comfortable working with a cross-functional, collaborative group of interactive marketing professionals.
- Ability to lead and motivate project teams with well-thought-out ideas and direction.