A company’s most valuable asset is its employees. We emphasize relationship building, working hard to keep commitments, and doing what is right!
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Warehouse Manager to continue growing our new Distribution Center in Harrisburg, PA. We are looking for the right person who reflects our values and can deliver first class service. If you think you would be a good addition to our team, we encourage you to apply today!
- Hire, lead, and develop team members. You will also direct all workflow for all DC functions and assign staff accordingly.
- Ensure facility/operational compliance: OSHA, DOL, and DOT – Experience zero regulatory violations. Any recommended changes to policies/operations (by an agency) are addressed adequately to maintain compliance always.
- Be responsible for the physical building ensuring all is neat, clean, and tidy and presents a safe work environment.
- Handle, develop, manage, and follow the domestic logistic processes and establish on-going improvements in freight management while resolving all freight carrier claims.
- Responsible for the security and accuracy of all company owned inventory in DC.
- Handle a domestic operations/logistics budget for the DC using operational data.
- Confer with all department heads to ensure maximum efficiencies are managed and maintained.
- Proficiently minimize labor and transportation costs of through DC sales while maintaining acceptable levels of service.
- Purchase and maintain all DC equipment such as forklifts, trucks, and trailers.
- Ensure 100% customer happiness concerning all freight related matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally with a degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of wholesale distribution, logistics, or operational experience.
- 2+ years of successfully proven management experience.
- Certifications in Operations Management or other related logistical certifications preferred.
- Familiarity with inventory management software and industry best practices.
- Knowledge of the freight industry a plus!
- Employment at stable and growing company.
- Professional, safe, and encouraging work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Medical, Dental, Vacation and 401K benefits.
About Us: Paint Sundries Solutions (PSS) provides creative supply chain solutions to retail and manufacturing partners in the architectural coatings industry, delivering more than 10,000 paint products to 3,500 retail customers across the country. PSS has been a leader in the architectural coatings industry since 1958. To learn more about our company culture visit us at: www.paintsundries.com.