Order Fulfillment Team Members - Full-time
COMC takes the latest technology and applies it to card collecting. We desire to continually impress our customers by offering the best service and making it easier and more fun to collect cards! Visit www.comc.com for more information or hear our employees talk about what it’s like to work for COMC by clicking Here!
COMC has exciting immediate opportunities for Order Fulfillment Team Members to join our team in Auburn, WA! This is an entry-level position for someone looking to start their career!
Ideal candidates will have high attention to detail and the dexterity to work quickly using both hands to process small and valuable items.
- Full-time: Monday- Friday, 6am-2pm
- A professional, fun, friendly, and supportive work environment.
- Hands-on work experience and company training.
- Very casual dress code!
- $13.00/hour starting salary and great benefits package; Medical, Dental, and start earning PTO accrued hourly from start!
- Retrieve and process warehouse orders through a computerized system
- Provide fast and accurate retrieval and processing of outgoing orders
- Demonstrates delicate manual dexterity, handling small, fragile inventory with great precision and care over extended periods of time and at a swift pace
- Report errors and missing inventory to shipping lead
- Interpret and prepare invoices
- Participate in the inspection and physical count of incoming and outgoing materials
- Verify goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintain inventory and handle items with care
- Assist leads and managers in all organization projects
- High School diploma/GED or the equivalent training and experience
- Familiar with sports cards, gaming cards, or collectible items preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Basic mathematical & computer skills