At MainVue Homes our people are the driving force behind our success and moving forward. We invest in attracting and retaining great people who share our values. We have a commitment to achieve results; put the customer first; exhibit courage; seek innovation and continuous improvement; and demonstrate respect, integrity and trust. MainVue Homes is a worldwide leader in premiere residential design and construction.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Bellevue, WA staff.
As our Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for day-to- accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with willingness to learn.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Review and process invoices and check requests.
- Sort and match invoices and check requests.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Process check requests.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Reconciliation of payments.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Joint checks and lien releases.
- Process year-end 1099’s.
- Perform work on weekends and evenings, as needed to meet applicable deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- Previous experience with accounts payable, job costing, general accounting procedures and proficient in data entry.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and good judgment.
For immediate consideration, apply online today!