Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi is seeking multi-talented Captains for our contemporary steak and sushi restaurant on the 31st floor of Lincoln Tower South in Bellevue, WA. In this upscale environment, specializing in Prime Steaks and Global Seafood, you will be surrounded by first-class team members and have opportunities for upward growth.
As a Captain, you will be responsible for maintaining superior customer service standards, training, certifying, cleaning, ordering, and serving food and beverages.
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly, and supportive work environment where you are celebrated and valued as an integral part of our team and success.
- Complementary employee meals.
- Health insurance (medical, vision, and dental).
- Competitive pay and incentives!
- 5+ years of experience as a server.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to reconcile both cash and credit transitions, maintain a cash bank and follow closing procedures.
- Experience using Aloha POS system preferred.
- Professionalism, a positive attitude, and developed customer service skills.
- Ability to provide direction in a fast-paced environment, manage time effectively, and work well in a team
- Valid Washington State Food Handler Card.
- Represents the company in a professional and exemplary manner and promotes the success of the restaurant to guests, staff and any other parties.
- Oversees the servers and ensures they are engaging guests in a manner congruent with brand standards.
- Interacts with guests in a manner that makes them feel comfortable and welcome.
- Communicates with Management nightly any complements or concerns overheard during the performance of one’s duties.
- Trains and certifies employees on their positions in accordance with company standards.
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of the Ascend food and beverage offerings including ingredients, allergens, dietary limitations, and the restaurant concepts overviews.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
If you are a customer service-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we welcome your application. For immediate consideration, please apply online with your cover letter and resume.