Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi is seeking accomplished and ambitious Servers for our contemporary steak and sushi restaurant on the 31st floor of Lincoln Tower South in Bellevue, WA. In this upscale environment, specializing in Prime Steaks and Global Seafood, you will be surrounded by first-class team members and have opportunities for upward growth.
As a Server, you will be responsible for maintaining superior customer service standards, cleaning, ordering, serving food and beverages, and any and all other tasks as needed.
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly, and supportive work environment where you are celebrated and valued as an integral part of our team and success.
- Complementary employee meals.
- Health insurance (medical, vision, and dental).
- Competitive pay and incentives!
- 5+ years of experience as a server or assistant server required.
- Experience using Aloha POS system preferred.
- Ability to reconcile both cash and credit transactions, maintain a cash bank and follow closing procedures.
- Ability to provide direction in a fast-paced environment; manage time effectively, and work well in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent customer relations, sales, & communication
- Valid Washington State Food Handler Card.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities to achieve overall success of the Ascend Dining Room.
- Represents the company in a professional and exemplary manner and promotes the success of the restaurant to guests, staff and any other
- Interacts with guests in a manner that makes them feel comfortable and
- Communicates with Captain nightly any complements or concerns overheard during the performance of one’s duties.
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of the food and beverage offerings including ingredients, allergens, dietary limitations, and the restaurant concepts
- Have the ability to guide and educate your guest on Ascend’s style of dining.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned by the company, its owners, management partners, or
If you are a customer service-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we welcome your application. For immediate consideration, please apply online with your cover letter and resume.