Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi is seeking a multi-talented Service Manager for our contemporary steak and sushi restaurant on the 31st floor of Lincoln Tower South in Bellevue, WA. In this upscale environment, specializing in Prime Steaks and Global Seafood, you will be surrounded by first-class team members and have opportunities for upward growth.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the operations of Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi including scheduling/staffing, hiring, training, certifying, establishment of service standards, forecasting, ordering, product procurement, as well as employee documentation & progressive discipline.
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly, and supportive work environment where you are celebrated and valued as an integral part of our team and success.
- Complementary employee meals.
- Health insurance (medical, vision, and dental).
- Competitive pay and incentives!
- 3+ years of experience as a manager or assistant manager.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Previous experience controlling beverage, food, and labor costs, staff training, cash handling, cash banks, scheduling, and employee documentation.
- Professionalism, a positive attitude, and developed customer service skills.
- Ability to provide direction in a fast-paced environment, manage time effectively, and work well in a team
- Valid Washington State Food Handler Card, and Class 12/13 Alcohol Handler’s permit.
- Represents the company in a professional and exemplary manner and promotes the success of the restaurant to guests, staff and any other parties.
- Oversees the maintenance of a clean and safe work environment, including kitchen walk-in coolers, prep kitchen, office, bathrooms, equipment, and storage rooms, and upholds & enforces standards.
- Supervises the weekly scheduling & daily staffing of the restaurant including call-offs, sick leave & vacation requests in coordination with the general manager.
- Maintains order guides, plating guides, inventory guides, par sheets, station diagrams, invoices, schedules, payroll, employee documentation, employee files, and other operational documentation.
- Trains and certifies employees on their positions in accordance with company standards.
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of the Ascend food and beverage offerings including ingredients, allergens, dietary limitations, and the restaurant concepts overviews.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
If you are a customer service-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we welcome your application. For immediate consideration, please apply online with your cover letter and resume.